Capitec Bank has a number of vacancies open for South Africans during lockdown. Apply today to avoid late applications.
Location: Johannesburg, GT, ZA
Company: Capitec Bank Ltd
- To assist on various Inbound and Outbound campaigns
- To provide administrative service and support to Capitec Bank’s clients; utilizing product knowledge to attend to enquiries and complaints relating to account information and card transactions.
- To provide support to all clients making use of Capitec Bank’s Internet Banking and Mobile Banking services.
- To maximise delivery of service in different areas
- Market Capitec Bank products telephonically
- Deliver excellent customer services to attract and retain clients.
- 2-3 years inbound or outbound contact centre experience
- Customer service and Telemarketing experience
- Grade 12 National Certificate / Vocational
Qualifications (Ideal or Preferred)Knowledge
- Call centre processes and procedures
- Customer care and service protocol
- Basic operational and product knowledge
- Inbound and outbound campaigns
- Communications Skills
- Computer Literacy (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook)
- Problem solving skills
- Telephonic / Call skills
- Attention to Detail
- Selling Skills
- Achieving Personal Work Goals and Objectives
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Working with People
- Ability and willingness to work in an open plan environment
- Willing and able to work shifts, including weekends
- Willing to work additional hours on occasion upon request
- A valid driver’s license and own vehicle is preferred
- Clear criminal and credit record
Capitec is committed to diversity and, where feasible, all appointments will support the achievement of our employment equity goals