FNB is offering jobs to all people of South Africa who are qualified to be part of the best bank in the country.
FNB Limited has an exciting opportunity for an eBanker to provide customers with appropriate self-service solutions to maximize sales through the identification of cross-selling opportunities. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information.
- NQF 4 Qualification
- 1-2 years related experience. Preferred (Ideal) Qualification
- Relevant NQF 5 qualification as prescribed by the Financial Services Board
- Regulatory Exam qualification
- An appropriate recognised business Diploma or Higher Certificate at
- NQF level
- FAIS – Yes
- Use opportunities identified to increase market share
- Ensure activities support cost containment and reduction
- Connect with our customers by living up to our brand promise of “how can we help you?”, at all times. Treat customers as you would want to be treated
- Converse with our customers in a way that they fully understand and provide helpful solutions and products based on their needs
- Conduct myself in an ethical manner at all times
- Take ownership of solving our customer’s problems or queries as efficiently and quickly as possible
- Adhere to the TCF (Treating Customers fairly) principles in all that you do
- Optimize every customer interaction to migrate or convert customer to echannels and or encourage use of digital and self-service channels
- Always comply with procedures and processes contained in the relevant business guidelines
- Fulfilling transactions above the benchmark set and providing an exceptional customer experience
- Demonstrates behaviour in support of the organizational values
The best bank is awaiting your application.